Below is the codex and rules for using the site.
The main mission of this site is to provide information about the Borisov Plant of Medical Preparations and its products.
The target audience of our site are: doctors and students of medical universities, pharmacists and patients.
All materials on the site borimed.com, are posted and published by administrators and editors of the site that have a specialization in the pharmacist, and the editors of the site bear all responsibility for their content.
- All materials on the site are unique (copywriting).
The editor of the site is – Rudzenka V. Catherine (pharmacist). Email – email@example.com
The administration of the site of JSC “BPMP” takes the final decision on the placement of certain materials of the site.
In case of publication of other people’s works, the author and the source of information are indicated at the end of the article.
- Our website does not violate intellectual property rights. Administration of the site in violation of someone’s copyright by the editors of the site on those or other materials, can facilitate their removal from the site. In order to avoid misunderstanding, we ask you to inform us about your exclusive property rights to the published materials.
The content of the website is based on reliable and open sources and, if possible, as much as possible in accordance with the principles of Evidence-Based Medicine. All works are supplied with the date of creation and the date of the last update.
Please note that the medicines listed in our articles should be taken only after consultation with a medical specialist. Do not self-medicate, in order not to worsen the initial state of health!
The information provided by this website is intended to support, and not to replace, the existing relationship between the patient and his or her attending physician.
The site belongs to JSC “BPMP” and you can contact us through the “Feedback Form”
Date of change: 01/29/2018
The information you provide (e-mail address, name, password) is strictly confidential, not sold or disclosed to third parties, but will be used to provide you with the services described on our website.
Email address privacy:
- Subscription forms for alerts. JSC “BPMP” uses the subscription forms for users who request information by subscribing to email notifications on the topics that interest them. We request contact information (such as full name and / or email address) in order to provide you with the information you requested. We do not sell or divulge email addresses to third parties.
- Confirm the subscription to the newsletter. We provide the opportunity to confirm the subscription for any newsletters you want to receive. We use your email address to confirm your subscription and to verify the correctness of the specified email address. Your answer to this email is required to complete your subscription to any newsletters.
- Unsubscribing. You can unsubscribe or unsubscribe from any newsletters that you subscribed to earlier. The e-mail you receive will contain the information necessary to cancel the subscription.
- Communication with users. When you send us your email address or other contact information, we can save this information for processing your requests.
Personal information and other information requested by us
- JSC “BPMP” requests personal information, such as full name and email address, when you register for various services provided by us (for example, access to the “Files” section). We can combine the information received from you with the information of third parties in order to ensure you the most valuable use of the services of our site.
- Servers of JSC “BPMP” can automatically record / save information every time you visit the site or use any of our products or services. This can be information such as your IP address, URL, browser type, domain name, operating system, source country, language, pages viewed and user sessions.
- Strictly necessary cookies required for site operation, including logging in;
- Analytical cookie, recognizing and counting the number of visitors to the site and its various pages;
- functional cookies used to recognize the user when he re-access the site and provide the ability to personalize the content for a specific user, greet the user by name and remember his preferences;
- target cookies that record user visits to the website, pages viewed and links for the purpose of optimizing the website and advertising in the light of user interests. (For these purposes, we can also share this information with third parties).
Ways of using the information received:
- We can share statistical, non-personalized information with third parties.
- We can use your mail and email addresses to send you information regarding your use of our services.
- We can conduct surveys among users in order to improve the quality of our services.
Contact the site administration:
If you have any questions about the above provisions, on the work of the site or on your interactions with the site, you can contact us through the “Feedback” form
Date of change: 01/05/2018
Advertising policy of the site of JSC “BPMP”
The site of JSC “BPMP” does not place advertising on the site and does not receive income from their placement.
This website is financed exclusively by the funds of JSC “BPMP” and has no other sources of financing.
Users of the site and moderator do not have the right to advertise on the site.
Date of change: 01/29/2018